10. This dress by Jax. I’m wearing it to my big brother’s wedding this weekend at Niagara Falls. I got mine at Lord & Taylor for around $125. Oh, and they didn’t have my size, so I’ll be sucking in my gut all day in a dress that’s exactly one size too small.
9. This cake. It’s called Medovnik, or honey cake, and it’s an eastern European specialty. You know I ate pounds of it while I was living in Prague, and it’s been coming back to me in my dreams. I swear. I have to make it but there’s soooo maaany ingredients and steps to follow.
8. This map. Dylan’s apartment is still almost entirely undecorated. We really like the idea of a huge map on the wall in the bedroom (in place of a headboard for now) like in this picture, but so far we haven’t been able to agree on one that’s in our price range.
7. This book. I’m obsessed. And it’s the very first book I’m reading on my brand new Kindle.
6. Rue La La. I can and probably do spend hours every day shopping on this site. It’s invite only, but since I love you you’re invited.
5. This salad. It’s basically everything I like in one bowl and it has a cutesy name. Dylan made it for me as part of a surprise homemade Valentine’s meal.
4. This blog and everything on it.
3. This face. But, I mean, really…
2. This restaurant. Dylan, I think that date night special is calling our names.
1. The fact that I’m officially not unemployed anymore. It’s not my dream job, and it’s not even a job I particularly want, but it’s a place to be 35 hours of the week, and it’s downtown, and it’s a paycheck. So there.